Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Best Book I Have Ever Read

  2 weeks ago, I read a book called Just as Long as We're Together. It was written by Judy Blume. I usually borrow Judy Blume's books because I found out that they are all interesting. The book was the best selling book in New York. My pal, Jenny, borrowed it and she introduced this book to me. She gave many evidences and claims about the book. So, I borrowed the book and I found out that it IS interesting. And that book went to my top favorite books.
  The book was about a girl named Stephanie Hirsch. She was twelve. She had a best friend named Rachel Robinson, who was her best friend since second grade. Stephanie had a new neighbor named Alison Monceau, which is the daughter of a famous actress, Gena Farrell. Actually, Alison was from Vietnam but she lost her mother since she was still a little baby. Gena adopted her. Alison and Stephanie were really easy to get along. And since then, Rachel, Stephanie and Alison became best friends. But three best friends? One day, Rachel had a fight with Stephanie and they weren't talk with each other anymore. But is that the end of their friendship? What will happen next? Will Stephanie, Rachel and Alison be best friends forever? Let's read this interesting book to find out.
   While you're reading this book, you can learn many, many of new vocabularies from the book. You will also learn how to write a good essay for your Language Arts class. Also, you will know how to fix your grammar by a properly way and how to make your sentences fluency. Until now, even though I finished that novel but I still wanna borrow it again because it hooked me many times like fishes are being hook up many times. You can find out many ways of how Judy Blume wrote the book and you can learn it from her. That is also a way to be good at reading, use what you learn from the book.
      Judy Blume's books will always hook me with many interesting things. You can borrow many Judy Blume's books from Ms.Stacia's library. Judy Blume's books always teach me many new lessons about friendship, love and family. For me, Judy Blume is the best author ever! So what are you waiting for? Let's check it out in the library !

No comments:

Post a Comment