Tuesday, April 24, 2012

NR #3: Max [Maximum Ride]


I tried to update the new style of making these kinds of image. Hope you won't bother, Miss Patrice?! ^^. I think I'm inlove with making these kinds of icon because it looks very special and professional. I made this character to look just similar to Max, the main character in the book. She is a brave teenager that always makes some decisions and responsibilities for the Flock. Once again, I putted lots of textures that I'd found on the Internet. For the font, I downloaded it and it was taking like 15 minutes to download that font. The website that I used was given by my friend, Pearl. She didn't own that website but I think that she helped me how to make these kinds of icon for this novel reflection. The reason I did this wasn't be showing off or being "I'm better and you're not". No way. I'm not doing that because of that saying. So please don't judge me for who I am if you're being like that saying above. For Miss Patrice, do you think these icons are good and what should I need to improve on? 

No comments:

Post a Comment