Thursday, May 10, 2012

NR#8: Eragon

I love this book so much because it listed out some good traits of the main character. This book made me so into reading it because there were so many different conflicts that brought me into some different dimensional world. I used visualizing a lot while reading this book because I visualized the dragon and how it looks like. This book 2 days but each day, I read more than an hour to finish this book because I couldn't stop reading. This book brought me so many ideas of how to write a good adventurous novel to get the audiences' interests.
I used lots of textures and it became very messed up. I like how the author describes the setting in a very realistic way. I really love this book. I usually read about vampires and loves' books, but now, I challenged myself for an adventurous book and guess what? I love it so much <3

No comments:

Post a Comment