Monday, February 13, 2012

[Quarter3] N R #2 - Ginger Pye

I've finished a book called "Ginger Pye". It was a very interesting book if you love dogs. I love how the author told the story. It hooked me in many parts of the story. The book was about a puppy named Ginger Pye. He was a friendly and smart puppy, however, he was kind of hyperous sometimes. Unfortunately, at the late of Thanksgiving, Ginger was suddenly missing. It was quite a big shock for Jerry Pye, the closest owner of Ginger Pye. Jerry and his family took the entire night searching and looking for him. They asked all of the neighbors that they know, but the answer is no. After a few days, they found out that there is a guy named Wally Bullwinkle who had kidnapped their puppy. Well, Ginger wasn't a puppy anymore but he is now a fabulous Ginger Pye, a grown man. I really love this story! Borrow it if you like because I returned this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment