Friday, March 23, 2012

NR #10: Life Swap - Jane Green

- I chose this choice because I've done 2 pictures that look like the one that I'm going to use this time. I felt like I addicted to those characters because they got a very perspective look. There are many customs that could be fit with the characteristic, the attitude of the character that I'm going to make. For this book, I'm going to make the main character, Vicky Townsley. She gave up on her marriage, her husband and even her kids. She didn't want to be marry at all because all she wanted was to be a successful woman. She worked for Poise! Magazine and she was a feature editor. Her main characteristic was hard-working because Vicky wouldn't easily give up on a point that she is focusing on. In this icon, Vicky was wearing long sleeves and white jeans because Vicky was an adult so the way she dresses would be more mature and polite. I tried to use more effects to glow the words "Successful..♥" but I think that I just failed it. I used Paint.net and Photoshop for this icon. They were the two installed-programs that I used while I was doing this blog post. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment