Sunday, March 18, 2012

NR #9: The Hunger Games {MockingJay} - Suzanne Collins

- I chose choice number 13. I just thought of the idea in my head that why can't I make a profile of Katniss (the main character in the book). I should use the skills that I usually use. Besides, I really love creating these kinds of icons/profiles. It seems kind of interesting and some are cute. But I think I don't really have that much talent to be a pro to make these kinds of arts. So.. the picture is about the scene when Katniss was getting ready for the games, the games that will lead her to her final destiny. I used many effects (glowing, sharpen,.. ) and the program that I used was Paint.net. I chose the idea to make the pictures blur behind the main picture because it would look very professional. So here is the picture that I created:

No comments:

Post a Comment